- Miami is such a beautiful city, but I cannot stand David Caruso's voice in CSI: Miami.
- America Ferrera is am amazing and beautiful actor, but she plays the Ugly Betty part so well that it's easy to forget just how smokin' she really is.
- The New Adventures of Old Christine is really Elaine with a kid and a brother and an ex-husband with a younger girlfriend named New Christine. I love it!
- Kidnapped is a great show, but I'm honestly not sure how it can have sustainability. Either Leopold dies or he comes home, or we as the audience get bored with the fact that he still isn't home, and the show ends.
- I'm disappointed that A&E has only semi-joined the online episodes boat, which leaves me unable to find any legal episodes of Intervention at the A&E site or at iTunes. Quel dommage.*
- Fox sucks, and uses Windows Media Player for their videos, which means my Mac currently cannot show their videos unless I reinstall Bootcamp and Windows then access their site from my Windows partition, or unless Microsoft wants to allow Macs to play in the digital rights management game. Ftarded...
*I do realize that A&E is a cable/non-major network channel, but I've been mulling over how to make a post about Intervention all day, and this is the best I could do. So. There ya have it.