Thursday, August 10, 2006

Cute belly alert

I don't know if Pam is or isn't pregnant (only because she has made comments indicating that she is), but her belly is cute in this photo:



Now, I know a lot of folks are poo-pooing the marriage of Pam to Kid Rock, but I think the two make a great pair and that they really love each other. I wish them eternal double happiness. Ain't nothin' wrong with a little white trash, as long as both involved are independently wealthy and not mooching off each other. (You know who I mean.)


Belly shot credit: X17
Double happiness credit: MJD Designs

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Ack! You've been comment spammed.

Also I like Pam and Kid Rock, I just hope they don't do any reality shows for MTV, cuz that's the kiss of death.

bdogg_mcgee said...

I bought the OK! Magazine with their wedding photos in the airport prior to my day of crazy travel...I'll send it to you if you want, along with one that's titled "Katie to Angelina: Please be my friend!"

Oh yeah. Scintillating stuff...