Saturday, August 25, 2007

advantages to things I don't like

This is the second Saturday in a row that I have worked. I'd just like to state for the record: I don't like working on Saturdays. I do, however, enjoy shooting the shit with the guys when it's slow. That I like very much. Because they teach me things that ladies just don't get to learn when they're shooting the breeze with the ladies. Because ladies don't talk about "shit". (I do, but I'm not a lady.)

I'm also amused at the fact that clients now tell me how important and awesome external backup drives are. This means they are learning. We discussed losing very important documents and they all cringed in fear and said they never ever let that happen, backup backup backup. I am so proud of them. So very proud. If it were okay for me to pat them on the head and tell them just how proud I am I would, but... touching = sexual harassment, so no touching. :D

No comments: