Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poppyland drama

We think our neighbors staged their home so that they could sell it. It's a big conspiracy. Do people normally cart in staging furniture to stage their rooms for photos that go on the web? I know that Sell This House and other such programs talk about staging your home, but our neighbors actually emptied entire rooms and put staging furniture in them for photos then brought their own furniture back in. Their home looks amazing. They just forget to mention that their home (across the street from ours) shares a property line with a saw mill that runs 6 days a week, including holidays, and has an ugly fenced dog kennel hanging off the back of the house. To each one's own.

PS - If you were looking for info about the chocolate pie, see the update below.

3 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

Give me the MLS number or the address--I want to see the house!!!

bdogg_mcgee said...

Oops, I should have said "please."

I'm sorry.

May I please have the MLS number or address??

Anonymous said...

that's the new big thing in Seattle too. it can be worth the expense, though. helps the house get more than the cost of the staging. i just wish i could afford it with my current house, though it wouldn't be staging, would it?