Blatantly ripped from the pages of Avi:
1. Where is the only place you can go and feel safe?
Not to be a total drama queen nut case, but there is really no place in the world where I feel completely safe. The closest I get is at my mom's house, wherever she happens to live.
2. What was playing in the background when you lost your virginity?
Sadly, I remember this. It was either Tangerine Dream ~ Poland: The Warsaw Project or The Private Music of Tangerine Dream. I cannot listen to either of those albums without thinking of that experience.
3. What was the first color your room was painted?
White. Until Hay and I moved into our current house I never had a bedroom with painted (or treated in any manner) walls. The first color of our bedroom in the house we live currently was a very dark teal.
4. Where did you go on your very first date ever?
Hmm. I am trying to remember if I dated James before Jim or Jim before James. It was either to see a movie or bike riding around town.
5. If you had to pick one toy from the 80’s to be buried with, what would it be?
From the 80s? ... A Strawberry Shortcake doll, I guess. My favorites are from the 70s -- a stuffed toy wombat and a stuffed toy eggplant.
6. If you could have gone to any high school (real or fake) which would it have been and why?
I loved my high school, so I'd go to my high school over and over and over again.
7. What was the first curse word you said?
My brother taught me to say, I'm a little fuck at age 3. I started sing-songing it in the grocery store, much to my mother's horror.
8. What was the first “adult” movie you ever watched?
I know this one! Um, um, um... Well, if Porky's counts, then that's the first one. If something more hard core is implied, then I hafta say, who the hell pays attention to the names? Just get it on, for chrissakes! (I whole-heartedly admit to being mannish in my porn watching style.)
9. What was your mother’s vocal range?
This one takes the dumbest-meme-question-ever cake.
10. What was the meanest thing you have ever done. Was it justified or unjustified?
I kicked my older-by-several-years brother in the balls when I was 10. I thought it was justified, but my mother and brother did not.
11. What was the name of your first pet?
Garfield. He was a cat. Well, a kitten. He didn't live past the kitten stage, through no fault of my own.
12. If you could say anything to anyone and not get popped in the eye what would you say to whom?
I don't have an answer to this question.
13. What are you thinking right now?
Where'd all the good people go?
14. What would you do if you ended up on PYMMOTI?
Before I read Avi's post I didn't even know about PYMMOTI, so before I would have done nothing. Now I'd probably laugh.
15. What are you doing on Friday?
Kittysitting and going to the in-laws' house for turkey dinner.
16. What is your favorite method of torture?
Tickle torture, but not on myself.
17. What do you want your last words to be?
Never saw that coming...
18. What do you want as your epitaph?
This daddyfucker's on her way to kitty heaven! ? (It's a play on Avi's epitaph. I don't care what it says on my gravestone. I'll be dead by then, unless I pre-order like my dad has.)
19. Which bodily function do you enjoy more?
I like hiccuping, except when they hurt.
20. How would you like to die?
I wouldn't, thanks.