Wednesday, November 29, 2006

7 too many Limoncellos

I have one. quick. second. to post this, and really don't even have this time but I'm gonna shut up now and get to business.



Drunk Danny Devito.
Rosie treats him like a baby doll at the end.
Que la freakando f?
I'm gonna show up to work tomorrow drunk and see what happens.
(Just kidding. Really. REALLY! STOP TRYING TO FIRE ME. YOU LOVE ME!!!)


FYI, a Limoncello is an Italian alcoholic beverage made of lemons and vodka, with sugar and water added into the mix. The recipe I included is for an entire party: 15 lemons to 1500ml 100-proof vodka, 4 cups of sugar, and 5 cups of water.

2 comments:

Maven said...

Easy limoncellos can be made with pre-packaged Lemon Italian ices and a splash of good quality vodka:) Delish!!

don't call me MA'AM said...

Ohmigod... he's so drunkenly funny! You can tell he's trying to be coherent, but just not quite all there. HA!