Saturday, November 11, 2006

Housekeeping

I'm going through my blogroll links to check that bloggers are still blogging. I give a lot of slack to the long-term bloggers who haven't posted in several months, but if it looks like a site has been abandoned or taken over it's outta here. Lemme know if I axe your blog but shouldn't have. Also, if I have a link to your site that's out of date please let me know what the new link is. I started from Z and am up to the H's. Not too bad for one night's work.

And, finally, I swear I fixed this a long time ago, but tonight I definitely moved Bearette's blog up to where it's been in my heart for over a year now - the blogs I just can't live without section.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Housekeeping is a neccessary evil.

Bearette said...

Thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

Thought I might have been cut! Thanks for keeping me up!

Maven said...

:) Am I still linked? You know I read you:) The happy little lurker I am...

Poppy said...

NM, I looked through old saved versions of my blog and I see your link up until the day I started housekeeping. I see what happened - by mistake I deleted your blog reference along with Thought Bubbles. I've reinstated you, but stuck you up in the recently added blogs section so that you get a little face time. :)