Thursday, February 17, 2005

Milli Vanilli-style American Idol audition and smaHt thieves

My dearest husband sent me this guy's "audition tape" (link no longer works, see below) which was featured today in the comment section of the Slashdot article about a burglar caught on the victim's webcam.

I'm voting for this Milli Vanillan when the AI phone lines open up! (I know, I know, he's Italian, but maybe he'll make the trip over for when one of the 12 "boys" cracks and walks off the show.)

And, moral of the burglar story: wear a mask next time! (He stole the computer, but the smarty-pants vic had set up the webcam to automatically email images to an outside server.)

Update: MSKPlanet took down the link to the Italian singer. :( Maybe it'll be back someday when slashdot isn't talking about it.

Update to the update(!): Thighs Wide Shut has found the lost video at FUNPIC. Yay! Enjoy!

No comments: