Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Angry black woman?

One of my favorite bloggers, Tiger Lilly, posted a poll from the Angry Black Woman site. We all ultimately came from the same African woman, and I get really angry a lot, so I took the quiz. Here's what the quiz says about me:

    You are a Curse-You-Out-in-a-Heartbeat Angry Black Woman... Let's get ready to rumble! This ABW is no joke. Sistah girl is like a world-class boxer who will pummel those who would dare spar with her. Always on high alert of any little slight, real or imagined, this ABW has been known to knock out opponents with a blistering combination of body blows (comments about victims' physical appearance) and the crowd favorite, the below-the-belt blow (remarks about home life or sexual prowess). Most opponents don't last the second round and are often left in tears, catatonic states of shock, mouths agape in front of sell-out crowds. FAMOUS ABWs: Aunt Esther from SANFORD AND SON, Mary J. Blige, Mo'Nique


My former roommates would agree about not lasting past the second round when I get pissed at them.

No comments: