Monday, February 14, 2005

The good, the bad, and the worstest

The good: I lied, there is no good.

The bad: I just finished watching the MST3K rendition of Manos: The Hands of Fate. According to IMDb, it's the worst movie of all time. According to me, I ...uh, ... hated it. Yah. But, the Poopie Reel was great! I like Mike much better than Joel. (Sorry Joel, but Mike is geeky HOT.) In case you care, here's a synopsis of the worst movie ever. Gak.

The worstest: Why does America have to take a perfectly wonderful British TV show -- The Office -- and feck it up? (Rest in peace, Father Ted...) I can't even believe that nummy yummy Ricky Gervais would allow this to happen to his show, but at least he had the sense to turn down the role. Remember Coupling, horribly morphing into Coupling USA? Pisses me off that we keep taking British shows and copying them episode by episode, attempting to recapture the "humour" that only the Brits possess. We Americans are slapsticky, that's why we left our respective countries for the land of "opportunity", so we could create our own style of crude, Neanderthal comedy. For crying out loud, just leave the Britcoms alone! Get your own ideas for successful shows, ya stupid gits! *Pfft*

No comments: