Tuesday, February 22, 2005

American Idol Season 4, Week 6: Men

My household has been watching American Idol since season 2, and I have recently warmed up to the stylings of season 1's Kelly Clarkson only because she has finally released a song worth my attention. (If you ever do another "From Justin to Kelly" you're back on my poopie list, girl!)

My household learned its lesson last year when the three divas ended up in the bottom 3 and everyone blamed racism before they realized what was really going on: people weren't voting for contestants they thought were shoe-ins.

So, to help contestants to make it to the next round if we think they deserve to advance, we are voting for everyone we think should advance, not necessarily just our favorites. Some weeks you'll see we voted for many contestants, and some weeks we may not be inspired to vote for any contestants at all. Too bad the voting for president of the United States isn't done in this fashion! Remember: Your vote is your voice, even if your favorite doesn't win, so:


(Thanks, MK!!)

This week for the men's competition we voted for Nikko, Scott, Bo, Travis, Constantine, David, and Mario (because they *all* deserve to come back week 7).

Our favorite performers: Scott and Bo.

My favorite performance: Mario singing Do I Do (yummy!)

1 comment:

POPBYTES said...

yr more than welcome! its good to remind people to vote - and if my graphic can help spread the word! thanks! i cant wait to see the girls perform tonight - its only 730 here in LA