Thursday, September 06, 2007

Poppy flavored spring rolls

My friend with the very adorable kids (the wife of Break Boy) sent me this photo:



Along with it she wrote "this totally reminds me of you" which made me smile and feel some happiness. A step in the right direction. I had been feeling nothing for myself today... essentially numb. So, it's good to feel. :)

My interpretation: I am cute Asian food. Yum!

I wonder what the strawberries are doing there... Palate cleanser? And is that a larger than life smiling Buddha Jordan almond? heeeeeee!

5 comments:

sourpuss said...

Yep. That shit is cute. Just like you.

Tug said...

the smilie made me think you.

Poppy said...

Sour, you are soooo sweet. Thank you.

Tug, :) :) I am a very smiley person in general...

Stefanie said...

There are definitely worse things to be than cute Asian food.

Poppy said...

K, that's freaking hilarious. You're right!

Stef, I *hope* I come back in my next life as cute Asian food.