Sunday, January 23, 2005

Popularity contest

Despite what others think, I *love* the Next Blog button! How else can I waste hours of my life reading other people's ramblings? ;) The most commonly linked-to blog: Ash Tree! Congratulations, Henry -- you're the winner of the crown and mace at the biggest school dance of the universe. I would have to agree that Henry's site is one of the best, in particular because of his story about a dog named Sew. Have a box of tissues nearby, Sew's story will make you cry even if you're a boy. I have been an animal lover since the womb, so an animal story with a bittersweet ending is the most effective at making me re-evaluate my life. Thanks, Henry... :) I shall permalink to you in honor of Sew.

...and how else would I find such interesting images as this one if I *didn't* press the Next Blog button?



Thanks, Waldknoblauch!

No comments: