Saturday, January 01, 2005

05tunes05

I'm using the album year shown in iTunes, Amazon order history, and my memory to guesstimate what music I purchased in 2005, even though I'm actually writing this post for real on 1/1/2007.

Albums I acquired in 2005 which may or may not have been released in 2005:

    Same Girl ~ Trina Broussard (a recommendation from an old friend)
    Touch ~ Amerie
    Wreck of the Day ~ Anna Nalick
    The Body Acoustic Cyndi Lauper
    Unwritten ~ Natasha Bedingfield
    Stand Up ~ Dave Matthews Band
    Plans ~ Death Cab for Cutie
    Emancipation of Mimi ~ Mariah Carey
    The Cookbook ~ Missy Elliott
    Natalie ~ Natalie
    Monkey Business ~ Black Eyed Peas
    JoJo ~JoJo
    Greatest ~ Duran Duran
    Give Up ~ Postal Service
    Transatlanticism ~ Death Cab for Cutie
    Hopes & Fears ~ Keane

Not very long, and likely not comprehensive. I know it's not, in fact. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre.

No comments: