Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday FYIs

My mind is not what it used to be. I know I have more of these, so I'll add them as my mind recalls what it is I have to tell you.




"Sugar on snow" is clean snow topped with maple syrup. One eats this, then chases it with dill pickle slices and donut holes. Coffee is the preferred beverage. The best music to listen to while consuming sugar on snow is bluegrass.

DSC02639 DSC02642

One tends to consume this after the winter is over as a reminder of how happy we are that the maple syrup season was successful. Contrary to popular Floridian belief, the act of consuming sugar on snow is not weird. :P








It's 4/20. Around here that makes life difficult. The police are roaming, and rightly so.

Multi-grain cheese puffs are still really bad for you, although they do have 40% less fat than the other cheese puffs. They're also really dry and nasty. Stick with the regular.

I'm bringing SexyBack. Single-handedly. JT and Prince can follow my lead.




It smells like urine in my office, not by my doing.

Crys is the most hysterical movie maker ever. I feel manic when I watch her videos, because she is manic for the both of us but she still seeps it into me.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

Sugar on snow is frickin' weird.

Crystal is hilarious and I'm glad you like her now.

Anonymous said...

I just vomited a little. Almost as much as watching my kid put maple syrup on her eggs.

Poppy said...

Avi - No it's not.

K - I thought it was hilarious that you thought it was caramel but then it occurred to me that maple syrup must be just as weird to everyone.

Molly - No vomiting on my sugary snow!