Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Weighing in on the Simon "controversy"

Last night Hay noticed Simon rolling his eyes when Chris Richardson used the VT massacre as his excuse for severely sucking last night:

I know for a fact (because once I have an idea in my head it's a fact) that Simon was only rolling his eyes because:

a) this season has been a joke
b) Sanjaya is still around
c) and now CHRIS is throwing around a TRAGIC EVENT to garner more VOTES to keep him around?!

I'd roll my eyes, too. And then I'd figure a way to get out of my contract and only do X Factor where the contestants aren't so fucking melodramatic.

I'm looking for the video. I'll post it when I find it.


Update: I didn't find a video (didn't even look after I posted) but Hay just sent me this article which explains that Simon didn't even hear what Chris said. (Neither did I, by the way.) Simon was rolling his eyes about Chris's performance which he was discussing with Paula while Ryan talked to Chris. What annoys me most is that my local radio station tried to play the "he's not from America, he's a jerk about our news" card. Stupidity.

1 comment:

Tug said...

Yeah, I know Simon can me a (much needed) jerk, but I also knew he wouldn't do something like that. He's my fave judge by FAR.