Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Free cone day is here! (almost)

Announced to me by B&J:

Oh Happy Day!

Tuesday, April 25th is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's, and you know what that means... free ice cream for you! As a way to thank our customers for their support and to celebrate 28 years of scooping the chunkiest, funkiest ice cream, frozen yogurt and sorbet, Participating Ben & Jerry's scoop shops are giving it away between noon and 8:00pm! So head on down and have a scoop of an old favorite flavor, or maybe even find a new one. Like we said...

Oh Happy Day!

Put it on your calendar, people! :)

UPDATE: Yes, if you have a scoop shop near you then you can get a free cone if you go there on April 25. It's not just for Poppyland, je vous promets!

3 comments:

melissa said...

D'ya think that perhaps they could freeze it really really well and mail it to me?? :)

Poppy said...

Are there no Ben & Jerry's near you?! I thought they were everywhere! Like Starbucks! Yah, they are! Just not near you? That bites...

bdogg_mcgee said...

oooooh! Does that mean that I'll be able to get a free scoop at MY local B&J shop?

I'd better start looking at which flavor I want!