Sunday, April 16, 2006

Clearing up my obsessions

You know why my reading list hasn't changed in forever? Because I watch too many movies. Currently awaiting my perusal via DVD: Walk the Line, The Corpse Bride, and Red Dwarf: Series 7, Disc 3.

Reading, photography, animals, nature, gardening, mowing, blogging, listening to music, travelling, cooking and/or eating incredible food, and watching TV in general are also my passions, but some of them take priority over others based on how I'm feeling in general. Today it is grey outside, like it has been here for seveal weeks, so movies are my addiction of choice. It'll change soon. Sitting on the porch reading was attempted on Friday evening but the parents next door visited and the mosquitos were trying to chew me to bits. I'll make another attempt on our next nice day.

No comments: