Monday, November 21, 2005

Police Report

Missing: 8 oz. bag of nacho cheese Combos
Last seen: Friday, November 18, 12:45pm
Missing from: My office DESK!
Suspects: The mice, or a hungry thief.


Argh. These Cheez Waffies will do well enough though. Oh, and I was talked into trying Diet Coke with Splenda which tastes like Tab and I love Tab so I'm drinking it like I'm a DC fish.

Update: Lots of people are confused about Cheez Waffies so I'm adding a picture and a link to their product site. Enjoy!


5 comments:

acw said...

Dag. Combos are the bomb. That really sucks, and I'm being totally serious.

acw said...

And wait, what? You're in DC? If I'm ever down there for a meeting can I drop you a line for lunch?

Mair said...

Mmm! Diet Coke with Splenda!

Wait. You're not really in D.C., are you?

Poppy said...

Let me just state for the record that if I lived in DC I would already have met all of you, I promise. I just meant DC as in Diet Coke. :) Do you think I would choose anonymity over knowing all of the coolest people on the planet?! (Well, I wouldn't :)

melissa said...

Missing: 1 Meatball and Cheese Hot Pocket

Missing From: My office freezer

That's right. Someone opened up my box of hot pockets and took ONE OF THEM, as though I'd not notice. Jerks.

This happened awhile ago, so now I NEVER leave anything in the community fridge. If someone had stolen something from my desk, I'd be much more angry than you are!! : ) At least you can get yourself some Cheez Waffies (what *are* they, anyway?).