Wednesday, May 25, 2005

40 questions

I first saw this at Zazzafooky's site, but didn't have time. QuirkyGirl posted it, too, so now I feel a sense of destiny's obligation...

1. My uncle once: played the part of Jesus Christ in the musical Jesus Christ Superstar.

2. Never in my life: will I become a Republican.

3. When I was five: I used to take the good steak knives and dissect the mousies that my cat killed. If I was interrupted during a dissection I would put the mouse in a sandwich bag and place it in the freezer for later. (I still have these steak knives.)

4. High School was: awesome, loved it!

5. I will never forget: the summers I spent camping in Maine with my mom.

6. I once met: Soupy Sales, Captain Kangaroo, Spaulding Gray, and one of the Cirque du Soleil clowns. No, silly, not all at once.

7. There’s this girl I know: who chirps like a bird.

8. Once, at a bar: I played pool.

9. By noon I’m usually: wondering where my morning went!

10. Last night: I couldn't sleep so I read an article in Maxim magazine about the downfalls of winning the lottery.

11. If I only had: more time to devote to family and charities.

12. Next time I go to church: it will be for a wedding or a funeral.

13. Terry Schiavo: is in a better place.

14. What worries me most: War.

15. When I turn my head left, I see: three dogs, a wolf, some tomatoes (calendars) and an old ad for a Cyndi Lauper concert I attended.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: My 2003 Mars Exploration Rover Participation certificate, a box fan, and my jacket.

17. You know I’m lying when: I raise my voice emphatically and won't look you in the eye.

18. What I miss most about the eighties: the music and my cat Bear.

19. If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: a shrub.

20. By this time next year: I hope to start having children.

21. A better name for me would be: a waste of time, I really like my name.

22. I have a hard time understanding: war.

23. If I ever go back to school I’ll: be really stressed out, again.

24. You know I like you if: I smile when you enter the room.

25. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my mommy. :)

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Slim Pickens? Huh?

27. Take my advice: do not eat the yellow snow.

28. My ideal breakfast is: a big pile of bacon, cheesy eggs, biscuits, maple syrup with crispy waffles, maple creme donuts, maple or cinnamon scones, salted butter, fresh strawberries and pineapple wedges, regular coffee with cream and sugar.

29. A song I love, but do not have is: This would have been a better question a few hours ago. I found the album for the song I love.

30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: visiting our county fair or our balloon festival.

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: have short shelf lives. (in the case of a character flaw: hopefully)

32. Why won’t people: love one another?

33. If you spend the night at my house: you need to understand that I talk to my cats like they are my human children, and that I sometimes verbalize their dialogue to me.

34. I’d stop my wedding for: wait, permanently? Or, just for a minute?

35. The world could do without: War.

36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Kill the cockroach. (I dislike cockroaches, but who am I to decide when it is time for another to die?)

37. My favorite blonde is: in Phoenix.

38. Paper clips are more useful than: paper cuts.

39. If I do anything well, it’s: being compassionate.

40. And by the way: I appreciate that you took the time to read all 40!

No comments: