Saturday, May 06, 2006

I'm tired.

Seriously. I went to bed before 10:00pm last night, woke up this morning at 7:45am, mowed the lawn at 10:00am, worked on a project to be divulged later with Hay until 4:00pm, snoozed out on the couch until about 5:00pm, woke up and did some more of undivulged project until about 7:15pm, and now I'm sitting here wondering why the 7734* this cold won't just show itself, take me down, and get it over with. You know what I am say-ing?

Anyway, I'm sorry to be boring, but I'm too tired to think of something great to say or to offload my photos so that I can upload them, so here's one I planned to use for Sunday garden. It's not second best, I assure you.



Yah? Yah!


---
*I couldn't find a font that made the 4 look like an upside-down h. Oh well. :)

1 comment:

Spider Walk said...

You were one busy lady! Don't ya love it when you can have a totally productive day, AND manage to sneak a nap in?

The flower is beautiful!