Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Quickie

Girls Talkin' Smack reports that Constantine has left Pray for the Soul of Betty. He has released an official statement:

I will keep this brief...

Due to both creative and business reasons I have decided to leave Betty.

I thank you all for the love and support you have shown me and the boys. You are amazing. I know this comes as a surprise to most of you but it has been in the cards for a long time coming. We had an amazing time on tour and have had some great shows. It is just time. I can no longer expect the band to wait for me to pursue my solo endeavors...it is not fair to them. I will not bore you with the rest. They are three very talented artists and I trust you will continue to support them in whatever they chose to do. I know you will. I hope you will continue to support me as well.

Please know that some amazing things are instore for me and I assure you...you will be the first to know!!

Thank you...for everything!!

Love always,
Constantine~

Kinda sucks for the rest of the band...

No comments: