Friday, February 24, 2006

stream of conscientiousness

I ate two donuts. Just now. I walked around A LOT today, and even though I had lunch at 12pm I was starving. I washed them down with water, so that's something. I guess I won't be having dessert tonight, or donuts for breakfast tomorrow. :P

Earlier I went to shut the stall door in the bathroom and the handle was wet. You know, like with someone else's pee. I realize people get a little excited when they're going to the bathroom, but if you have an accident in which you shoot pee onto the stall handle, could you kindly wipe it off so I don't know it ever happened? Merci bien!

I miss American Idol the days it's not on (such as today). I miss The Office the weeks it's not on (such as this week). I miss Hay the days I don't see him (such as when I am out of town, or such as when he is out of town).

I really want to take a nap. All that walking around today really just zonked me. Anyone else want to take a nap, too? We need a blogger nap room... I've got $50 virtual dollars to contribute to the cause. That should buy 1/12th of a couch?

If you're wondering why I don't talk about cheese or the furry kids much anymore it's because I say it all in the other blog. Please be sure to visit to at the very least catch up on the lives of Allie, Ripley, and Georgia. They like it when you care.

Hay is on his way to come pick me up. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Even those of you dead set against it. ;)

1 comment:

don't call me MA'AM said...

I haven't had a donut in soooooooooooooooooo long. One of these days, I'm going to cave. I just know it. Then I'll feel like doodoo. :-(