Monday, January 30, 2006

Georgie stinks!

This one makes me laugh so hard that I really just needed to share. Here's a video from this morning of Georgie doing her litter box business for me:

< param>

Man, it stunk sooooo bad!!! Yes, that's me talking. Yes, I'm really 31. Yes, I sound like a little kid. :P Please ignore the babble at the end, B knows what happened there and I think that's one too many people knowing. :)

You may want to put headphones on, or at least not watch this during a business meeting since I'm pretty sure you'll mutter some reaction – either laughter or disgust – out loud.

(I am aware that you can't see very well, the audio is much more important than watching my girl's modest action.)

9 comments:

P'nut said...

I can't see anything, it's too dark! But you sound adorable giving her praise for her stinky-doodie!

P'nut said...

PS - I love the word "bullshitake". Genius!

Mel said...

OMG, that is awesome :)

Lisa said...

I clicked to watch, but the site told me "access denied." :-( Maybe it knows that I'm a dog person.

jules said...

I got the same access denied message

Poppy said...

No idea, and YouTube finally posted my video so I changed the link.

Elizabeth Tarney said...

It sounded like you were blown away by the stink. Classic. Thanks for sharing!

Scum said...

Are you the girl from "The Zone" on YTV?

Poppy said...

Definitely.

(No, not really.)